Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Long Game

I watched episode 7 of season 1, The Long Game, last night. As usual, I was not disappointed. Simon Pegg was in it! I love Simon Pegg and would have his nerd babies likethat if given the chance.

Imagine how adorably evil our nerd babies would look if I bred with this iteration of Simon Pegg.

Here are some of my thoughts from this episode:


  • Wow, Adam is a pussy. Definitely don't like this guy. 
  • They need to find a babysitter for Adam before he fucks something up. 
  • The Doctor is really hard on Cathica. Chick is just trying to do her job. I can totally relate.
  • That's Fran from Black Books, which is another great British show that people should check out if they haven't already.



I knew he needed a sitter! There he goes with the fucking it up.


  • What do they feed Simon Pegg's boss? There are corpses hanging out up there, that are going to waste. Nom nom nom. 
  • I hope Cathica leads the people in a thought revolution. She should get something after waiting for that promotion for so long. 
  • I am so glad they gave Adam the boot!
Obviously, most of this episode was spent wishing bad things on Adam, and the universe did not disappoint. Today the goal is to watch 3 more episodes, and of course, I will post here, because I know you are all waiting for my view point on this.

I leave you with Gavin's Doctor Who picture. Can you guess what it is?


2 comments:

  1. Get used to nerdy cameos! The Doctor wasn't trying to be hard on Cathica. The show was trying to illustrate not going with the crowd just because you are told. Ask questions. Orwell was British. Dwell on that

    ReplyDelete
  2. He didn't have to be a butt about it though. It seems like a lot of times he goes straight to beating people over the head with things as opposed to trying to be more diplomatic.

    ReplyDelete